Remote in Europe or San Francisco, CA
At Paw, our goal is to build the best possible productivity tools for developers, and in particular, for building and designing APIs (REST & GraphQL). Paw was launched as a Mac-only application and has recently become available on the Web, Windows and Linux. It allows team collaboration via a cloud-based syncing backend. We’re proud to have Airbnb, Apple, Mailchimp, MessageBird, and many other leading tech companies among our most active customers.
Earlier this year, we announced that we are joining forces with RapidAPI, the world’s largest API Marketplace serving the fastest-growing community of developers. RapidAPI is currently over two million strong and still growing, by helping them discover, connect to, and manage over 20,000 APIs. RapidAPI also has an enterprise platform - the RapidAPI Enterprise Hub - which companies use as a central repository for all of their engineering teams to manage, share, and collaborate on their APIs and Microservices. The RapidAPI Enterprise Hub is used by dozens of Fortune 500 Companies, tying into their critical integration and digital transformation initiatives.
During these challenging times, we’re continuing to grow as a company. RapidAPI has raised $60 million in a Series C investment round in April 2021 from investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Green Bay Ventures, and Microsoft Ventures (M12). With its headquarters located in the SOMA district of San Francisco, RapidAPI was founded by Iddo Gino in 2015. You’ll join the Paw team, which is fully distributed across Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to research, model, design, and validate the Paw product experience across all channels and platforms. You should clearly understand the user needs, have good sense of User Interfaces, be familiar with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, as well as provide solutions for them or facilitate solution generation.
- Lead a project or initiative — help define strategy, objectives and set the vision for the user experience. Oversee multiple streams of work from insight and to strategy.
- Define and evangelize Paw's design language system throughout the organization.
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Provide solutions to business needs.
- 10+ years of experience with end-to-end product design.
- You can define a design process and can accurately scope your work. You can effortlessly motivate and drive small to medium teams to transform a product.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent visual, interaction, and service design skills.
- You are a system-thinker with the ability to think beyond the pixels and design for offline experiences.
We value mutual respect, mindfulness, and diversity.
We communicate heavily and are team players.
Results matter more than long work hours.
We are transparent.
We embrace failure, it’s part of the learning process.
We speak our minds.
We grow personally and at work.
We're looking for very senior engineers and are paying above the market to help attract talented people. The exact compensation will depend on your experience and location.
If that sounds like a great fit for you, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- Link to your LinkedIn profile or a resume
- Your portfolio
- Anything else you have in mind (perhaps a project that you're proud of)